Join IELTS Course Training in Nellore, Tirupati & Hyderabad
Aegis Overseas is one of the leading IELTS Coaching Center in Nellore, Tirupati & Hyderabad with more than 10 years of experience in the overseas training and processing. We helped students with IELTS preparations, training and coaching. Our IELTS Training Classes in Nellore, Tirupati & Hyderabad provides you test skills as well as the level of English you require to accomplish the exam successfully. Our IELTS training program consists of practice tests which can be planned at your convenient timings that are even outside class hours.
IELTS Training Institute in Nellore,Chennai ensures are of limited class size We do not add more than six students in a class so that we can have individual attention. Our dedicated IELTS Training Staff ensure to provide personalized instruction as part of IELTS Preparation in Nellore ,Tirupati & Hyderabad.
What is IELTS? Best IELTS Coaching center in Nellore, Tirupati & Hyderabad
Here’s all you need to know about IELTS
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – English language proficiency test for study, work and migration. More than 10,000 organizations accepted it. like educational institutions, companies, professional agencies and governments in 140 countries around the world.
IELTS test can be either on paper or computer. There will not be a difference in the questioning, format or level of difficulty between the two options. module you wish to take as per the convenience – IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training, depending on the purpose of your taking the test.
IELTS test format :
At Aegis Overseas IELTS training in Nellore, tirupati & Hyderabad we train all four English language skills: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. Same day test – Listening, Reading and Writing tests one after the other, with no breaks in between. For Speaking test, we can book a slot online. If failed to choose a slot within the stated time period, a time slot will be automatically allocated automatically. The total test time three hours.
How is it beneficial to take IELTS course training at Aegis?
Features of IELTS Test Preparation in Aegis Overseas Nellore, Tirupati & Hyderabad :
- We conduct Sunday and Saturday – weekend and weekday batches.
- Coming to timings, we ensure to schedule as per your flexibility.
- Our IELTS Training Classes in Nellore,Tirupati & Hyderabad Chennai is open from 8.00 AM – 9.00 PM.
- Mock tests – to speed up and accuracy levels in various modules.
- We provide course materials which covers writing, reading, translational and conversational levels.
- We provide free of cost IELTS preparation sessions with each batch.
- Extended and crash courses are also available.
- We provide individual modules tuition
- We provide preparation classes to cater to different requirements of the aspirants.
- We also provide tailor made courses.
Who Should take IELTS?
IELTS – Student looking for overseas education for an admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses to prove that the aspirant has strong skills in English language, which is very important to communicate the ideas effectively in his academics as well as at Campus. Apart from the above, the format focuses on general English survival skills in social and workplace context.
One should take the IELTS test if he/she:
- planning to study in a foreign university institution abroad.
- applying for English-language learning program admissions and exit.
- applying for scholarship and certification.
- an English-language learner who wants to track their progress.
- student and/or worker applying for immigration visa.
How to prepare for IELTS? And test pattern ?
Essential initiatives towards IELTS preparation is to be familiar with the test format. if you are aware of the test format, it will be easier for you to attempt all your questions.
Aegis Overseas Provides IELTS coaching in Tirupati,Nellore & Hyderabad we test you on the four skills in English language – Speaking, Reading, Writing, and Listening.
Listening – The listening test is for 30 minutes and is segregated into 4 sections
Reading – The reading test will have 40 questions, divided into 3 sections. time duration for this is 60 minutes.
Writing – The writing test will have 2 tasks and time duration will be for 60 minutes.
Speaking – The speaking test consists of 3 parts time duration is 11-14 minutes.
Practice IELTS: Nothing can get you a good score if you do not practice well. Use the available IELTS practice material of Aegis Overseas so that you will get a better idea of the kind of questions that you might experience during your test. The more you practice, the better you perform.
Fix your IELTS goal and priorities: Start practicing, during the same you will know your strengths and weaknesses. Put efforts at your weaknesses so that you will get prepared by the time you take the test.
Get used to the IELTS testing environment: Familiarize yourself through mock tests so that you are well prepared for your actual test day.
IELTS Course Training Syllabus overview
The IELTS test will be conducted in two days where the Speaking section is either conducted in a day or two.
This module comprises 4 sections, 10 questions in each section. total time for this section is 40 minutes
Sections 1 & 2 are about our everyday social situations.
- Section 1 will be a conversation between two speakers
- Section 2 will has one person speaking
Sections 3 and 4 are all about education and trainings part
- Section 3 is about conversation between two main speakers
- Section 4 will be one person speaking about an academic subject.
Each section will start with a short introduction Then they have some time to go through the questions. All recordings will be played only once. 10 minutes will be given to answer sheet. For wrongs like spellings & grammar test takers will lose marks.
There will be only 3 sections with different types of questions like multiple choice, short answer questions, identification of information, identification of writer’s views, completing a summary using words which are taken from the text matching information or headings or features in the text sentence endings. Aspirants should be careful while writing their answers as they will lose marks for incorrect spelling and grammar.
Texts in IELTS Academic
Three reading texts, comes from books, journals, magazines, newspapers and online platforms and other resources written for non specialist audiences. All they are of general interest to students at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Texts in IELTS General Training
- Section 1 contains 2 or 3 short texts or several shorter texts, That deal with everyday topics. Like, timetables or notices – basically things a person would need to understand when living in an English-speaking country.
- Section 2 will contain two texts, which deal with work. like, job descriptions, contracts, training materials.
- Section 3 will contain long text about a topic of general interest. This text is generally descriptive, longer as well as more complex than the texts in Sections 1 and 2. It will be taken from a newspaper, magazine, book or online resource.
From both the modules of IELTS reading, a total of 40 questions are to be answered.
Writing : In the Reading test, the writing test of IELTS is also different in Academic and General Training. Writing paper will have two tasks which must both be completed. In first task you have to write at least 150 words in about 20 minutes. In task 2 aspirants write at least 250 words in about 40 minutes. Attendees will be penalized if their answer is too short or does not relate to the topic.
Task 1: test takers has to describe a graph, table, chart or diagram in their own words.
IELTS General Training
Task 1: test takers has to write a letter in response to a given day to day situation. Like writing to a new employer about addressing your problems managing your time, writing to a local newspaper about a need to develop a local airport.
Task 2 : In this section, test attendees need to write an essay about a topic of general interests.
speaking test is a face-to-face interview between the test taker as well as examiner. It has 3 sections.
Section 1: Introduction and interview (4–5 minutes).
The Test takers may be asked about their personal info like home, family, work, studies, hobbies, interests. Some times reasons for taking IELTS exam and other general topics such as clothing, free time, computers.
Section 2: Long turn (3–4 minutes).
Test takers are given a particular topic. in one minute to prepare to talk about this topic. The task card states the points that should be discussed in the talk and at least one aspect of the topic which must be explained during the talk.
Section 3: Discussions (4–5 minutes).
The third section will be a discussion between the examiner and the test taker.
Contact us to more details about ielts.
WHO NEEDS IELTS?
IELTS is a premier test of English language capability and is growing in popularity around the world. The reputation of the test is of paramount importance, and considerable resources are devoted to ensuring that the security and integrity of the test is not compromised.
· For international students the entry into institutions; Test is widely recognized by institutions across Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and many other English-speaking countries, and increasingly in USA and Canada.
· Professional organizations for accreditation.
· As an exist test for universities.
· By Employers for staff recruitment and promotion.
· Medical professionals planning to work or follow further study in the UK, Australia or the US.
· People planning to emigrate to Canada, Australia, UK or New Zealand.
· Governments for migration applications.
THE FIVE SECRET KEYS TO IELTS SUCCESS:
· Time is Your Greatest Enemy.
· Guessing is not Guesswork.
· Practice Smarter, Not Harder.
· Prepare, Don’t Procrastinate.
· Test Yourself.