MBBS in Philipines
MBBS in Philippines
Philippines continues to be an attractive destination for Indian students who are eagerly looking to pursue their medical education. MBBS admission in Philippines is not an easy task. To get in the best universities, you need a perfect counselor who prepares you well in all ways.
Most of the Indian students pick Philippines as their country for pursuing their MBBS because of many reasons. One of which could be the literacy rate, which is as high as 95.6%, with 95.1% for males and 96.1% for females. The Philippines had a functional literacy rate of 86.45%, with 84.2% for males and 88.7% for females in 2008. Spending on education accounted for 16.11% in the national budget proposed for 2015. So, we came to know how much importance the government gives to education. So, Study MBBS in Philippines to make your career fruitful.
Are you looking for MBBS study in Philippines? Then, U.S. Medico is giving assistance to get admission in best universities at low-cost, free accommodation and food facility. MBBS in Philippines can be done particularly in few universities which are considered the best.
Best Universities in Philippines:
The following are some of the best universities to pursue MBBS in Philippines: Davao Medical School Foundation, Lyceum Northwestern University, Bicol Christian College of Medicine, Angeles University Foundation – School Of Medicine, Cagayan State University, University of Perpetual Help System Dalta, Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila Central University, Our Lady Fatima University, San Beda College, etc.
MBBS in Philippines – An Overview
- Last Date to Apply March, 2020
- Basic Eligibility 50% in PCB for General Category
- 40% for SC/ST Category
- NEET Exam Yes, it is compulsory
- IELTS & TOEFL Not Required
- Minimum Course Fee Rs.2.27 Lakhs/Year
- Maximum Course Fee Rs.6 Lakhs/Year
- Cost of Living in Philippines Rs.7-10 Thousand/Month
- Course Duration 5+1 (Internship)
- Medium of Teaching English Language
- Universities Recognition MCI, WHO, ECFMG & WFME
- Top Medical Universities Fatima Medical Colleges (OLFU – Medicine)
List of Top Medical Colleges/Universities in Philippines (MCI Approved)
- Name of the Universities Location
- AMA College of Medicine Manila
- Fatima Medical Colleges (OLFU – Medicine) Valenzuela
- University of the Philippines College of Medicine Manila
- Bicol Christian College Legaspi
- Emilio Aguinaldo College & School of Medicine Manila
- Cagayan State University Tuguegarao
- Cebu Institute of Medicine Cebu
- Central Philippine University College of Medicine Iloilo
- De La Salle Health Sciences Institute Dasmarinas
- St. Luke’s College of Medicine Quezon City
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Philippines (Indian Students)benifits-of-mbbs-in-philippines . Studying MBBS in Philippines come with numerous benefits. Lets see what are those
- MBBS in Philippines is affordable & also the cost of living for Indian student.
- Philippines is the best destination for MBBS study with high quality of education.
- MBBS in Philippines is fully taught in English language.
- Not necessary to learn any new language to study in Philippines.
- Every Philippines medical universities follow the US pattern of education which directly helps the students who desire to give USMLE exam.
- Higher FMGE passing percentage than Ukraine, China, Russia, Nepal, Kyrgyzstan & Germany (2016-17).
- In Philippines, One of the most noteworthy MCI Screening Test passing.
- Direct MBBS admission in Philippines with best medical universities.
- All top medical universities in Philippines are recognized by – WHO, MCI, ECFMG & WFME
- MBBS degree from Philippines are globally recognized.
- No donation and capitation fees to take MBBS admission in Philippines.
- IELTS & TOEFL exam is not required.
- Recognition of Medical Universities in Philippines
- If you have decided to take a admission in MBBS in top medical universities of Philippines, then it is the best decision you have ever taken for your bright career.
The top medical universities or a medical degree in Philippines are recognized by
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education & Research (FAIMER)
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
- Top 7 Reasons to Study MBBS in Philippines
- Philippines is the 3rd largest english speaking country. So, there will be no language barrier to communicate with the local person.
- Every kind of Indian food is available in Philippines at low cost.
- Environment and culture are very friendly.
- Focus on developing the practical skills & knowledge of students.
- Problem-based learning methodology
- Students can apply for USMLE and go to the USA for medical practice.
- It has campus accommodation with Indian food.
- MBBS in Philippines would give you an internationally recognized Medical degree.
- Course Duration of MBBS (MD) in Philippines
- The total course duration in Philippines is of 6 years (including 1 year internship).
- MBBS course in Philippines is called as BS-MD.
- The initial 16 months of MBBS course will center around bachelor of science program which builds up a solid establishment for medical education.
- Next 4 years of study is fully associated to study medicine and clinical subjects. At the end of program, students undergo the clinical rotations where they get an opportunity to work for selected hospital departments and under the supervision of senior doctors, they can practice and learn about medicines while treating the patients.
MBBS in Philippines – Is it safe for Indian students?
- Philippines is an ideal destination to study MBBS for Indian students.
- Philippines is truly safe & secure country for living. Also their government ensures the other students who come to study Medicine Program in Philippines.
Syllabus of MBBS in Philippines
- Philippines Medical universities positioning is high in the world because of the cutting edge of MBBS syllabus in Philippines.
- MBBS syllabus is totally follows American education system, so this giving an edge to Indian aspirants.
- In Philippines, the MBBS syllabus is an ideal for Indian understudies, who have a longing and aspiration education culture.