MBBS In Russia
Introduction About Medical Education / MBBS in Russia
MBBS Russia MBBS in Russia is a great option for all those students aspiring to study medical abroad. It is a popular among international students who want to take MBBS admission in Russia. According to WHO, amongst 100 ranking Medical Universities, Russia occupies almost 30 positions? Russia has lower fee than other countries. There are more 55 medical universities in Russia.
MBBS in English Medium is provided by 12 universities in Russia. MBBS in Russia is very easy and convenient now for all the international students to make their dreams come true. MBBS admission in Russia can be achieved if you have a low budget. It is ideal for all the Indian students who fail to land seat in Indian medical colleges. MBBS fees in Russia are also quite affordable for all the students as it is extremely budget friendly.
Russia welcomes with love and care all the Indian Students wanting to study MBBS in Medical Education / MBBS from Russia Key Features
- Intake October
- Score Required in 10+2 50% in PCB
- NEET Requirement YES
- Fees Structure 4000 – 7000 USD Per Year
- Hostel 200 to 260 USD Per Month
- Duration 6 Years
- Medium of Instruction English / Russian
- Top Medical University Kazan State Medical University
- Recognition MCI and WHO approved
Courses Offered by Russian Medical Universities
There are numerous courses offered by the University of Russia. Some of them are listing below-
- MBBS/MD 6 years
- Dentistry 5 years
- Pharmacy 4 years
- Nursing 4 years
- Duration of Studying MBBS Course from Russia
- The total duration of MBBS course in Russia is six years for the students who have chosen English as their medium of studies.
- The duration is seven years for those who have chosen Russian as their medium. Although, students who have chosen English as their medium are also taught basic Russian.
- Medium of Teaching While Studying MBBS in Russia
- There are some medical universities in Russia that offers MBBS courses in Russia
- Then there are other medical universities who offer MBBS courses in English medium for the international students Although, English medium students are also taught a few basic elementary level Russian Intake of MBBS Study in Russia
- The admission process for MBBS study in Russia starts in the month of September in most of the universities.
- Some universities also starts MBBS admission in Russia in the month of March as well.
To know more about the date of admission, get in touch with the expert education consultants at Study Europe.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
You are eligible to take admission for MBBS in Russia if:
- You should be at least 17 and maximum 25 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- You have passed Class 12th with Science degree, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the Indian authorities.
- You have secured at least 50% in your 10+2.
- You are SC/OBC/ST and have secured 45% in 12th Standard; subject remains the same.
- You have qualified NEET exam.
- Required Documents for MBBS Admission in Russia 2020-2021
- The Passport which has a minimum of 18 months of validity.
- 10th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- 12th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into, notarized.
- The Photo – 10 (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% face)
- An official invitation letter from the Russian University
- HIV test documents
- Authorized documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Legalization of all the documents from the Russian Embassy
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition Fees Payment (It is required by some universities)
Admission Process for MBBS/MD in Russia
The admission process to study MBBS in Russia is pretty simple and direct for all the students. Below we have pointed down the basic steps for MBBS admission in Russia.
Step 1– Visit or call a representative of an of the MBBS university in Russia, and ask for a free counselling session and learn more information about the university itself, Structure of fees, Accommodation options and information,Eligibility criteria and the overall education system of Russia.
Step 2– After getting to know all the details of studying MBBS in Russia, you can fill up the admission form. Then submit the same along with the scanned copies of the important documents that are required.
Step 3– The MBBS University in Russia that you have applied for will issue a letter which states the confirmation of admission once you have done the admission of the required documents.
Step 4– You are almost done and now it is your turn to deposit the fees to let your dream of joining MBBS in Russia come true.
Step 5– Once you have deposited the fees, it is time to apply for a student VISA.
Step 6– Once you receive the VISA, it is time to book your tickets and fly to Russia. Enjoy an enriching studying experience at this place and become successful in life.
The important documents required to study MBBS or MD in Russia are-
- 10th and 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- School completion certificate
- Other documents might be needed in the further procedure of admission.
Why MBBS Study in Russia?
There are numerous students from India and other abroad countries who come to Russia for MBBS studies. There are many reasons why MBBS aspirants choose Russia for their studies. But some of the most common reasons are the following:
- Quite an affordable fees; it is almost 5 times lesser than that of India
- Improved technology in the field of medication
- It has worldwide recognition; there are 70+ medical universities in Russia that are approved by prominent organisations such as WHO and MCI.
- It means that students can practice anywhere in India and the whole world wherever they feel like.
- The students are also trained for MCI screening here so that they can easily get registration to practice medical in India.
- The MBBS universities in Russia have both English and Russian as their medium of studies.
- The students also get the opportunity to learn Russian and practice in Russia.
- Unlike in India, there are no matters of donation to get admission in MBBS colleges in Russia.
- No entrance test needed for MBBS admission in Russia
- High quality faculty and education in the medical universities
- The degrees have global recognition.
- The universities in Russia exchange programs with other European universities
- Advanced laboratories and great state-of-the-art infrastructure
- The Russian Medical universities participates in research and medical inventions
- The admission process is pretty simple and direct.
- Great relation with India
- You will learn about new culture and language of the place
- Comfortable weather
- Great sceneries and location
- Delicious food items available
- Calm and kind minded people in Russia