MBBS in Georgia
Study MBBS In Georgia for Academic Session 2020-2021.
Georgia MBBS has a strong education system is extremely important, especially if you are an MBBS aspirant . Due to an amazing MBBS education system, with the teacher to student ratio of 20:1, Georgia is your final destination of MBBS study. The MBBS courses in Georgia’s colleges are recognized by WHO and MCI, two of the most renowned worldwide organizations.
Medical Education / MBBS from Georgia Key Features
- Intake October
- Score Required in 10+2 50% in PCB
- NEET Requirement YES
- Fees Structure 5000 – 8000 USD Per Year
- Hostel 200 to 260 USD Per Month
- Duration 6 Years
- Medium of Instruction English
- Top Medical University Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Recognition MCI and WHO approved
Universities for MBBS Course in Georgia for Indian Students
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, TBILISI.
- Akaki Tsereteli State University, AKAKI.
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, BATUMI.
- David Tvildiani Medical University, TBILISI
- European University
- New Vision Medical University, Georgia
- David Agmashenebeli University Of Georgia
- Georgian National University, Georgia
- Caucasus International University
- Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- University of Georgia
- East European University
- Georgian American University
What are the Courses Offered by Georgian Medical Universities?
Below are the courses that are offered by Georgian MBBS Medical Universities. It will help you to achieve your dreams of becoming a doctor.
|S.No.||Courses||Duration (in years)|
What is the Duration of Studying MBBS/MD in Georgia?
The Total duration of studying MBBS in Georgia is of 6 years. Here are the points which will help for your understanding before taking admission in MBBS Universities in Georgia.
- 5 years of academic studies.
- 1 year of internship in a hospital that is affiliated to the university you are studying in.
- Medium of Teaching While Studying Medicine in Georgia
- Almost every medical universities such as Georgian Universities that are recognized by WHO and MCI use –
- English as the main medium of teaching, for international students.
What are the Intakes for MBBS Study in Georgia?
- The classes for studying MBBS courses in Georgia generally begin by the end of September of October.
- The process of Medical education in Georgia generally commences in September.
- The seats are allocated to the students based on first come first serve. So it is better to apply in July and August, for easy MBBS admission in Georgia without any issue.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Georgia?
Below are the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS from Georgia:
- You should be 17+ years of age on or before 31stDecember of the year you are taking admission in.
- Completion of 10+2 grade with Science
- You must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects in 10+2 grade
- You must secure at least 50% in your 10+2 grade examinations
- You must qualify NEET exam to apply for MBBS studies
- The above section contains all the important details of eligibility criteria that you must fulfil to study MBBS in Georgia.
What are the Required Documents For Georgia MBBS ?
The following are the required documents for MBBS studies in Georgia. The applicants have to show these documents to study MBBS.
- Scanned mark sheet copies of 10th and 12th standard
- Birth Certificate in English
- A valid passport
- Migration Certificate
- Bank statement of your guardian to confirm that you can afford your tuition fees and living cost
- Medical certificate that has complete reports on HIV and vaccination
- Passport size photos
- A filled up application form
- Admission invitation letter from the university you have applied for admission
- Scanned copies of NEET scorecard
- Air tickets
Admission Process for Georgia MBBS 2020.
The admission process of the Medical Study in Georgia is very easy and simple to do. The whole process is quite straightforward and simple to carry out.
Step 1: Fill up the online application form with correct details.
Step 2: After the filling of the application form, you will get an offer letter from the Georgian Medical Universities.
Step 3: Once you get the offer letter, you have to pay the course fee.
Step 4: Once you are done with the payment of the course, you can start the visa process.
Step 5: Get the student Visa card.
Step 6: It is time to catch a flight to Georgia and make your dream come true!
Along with studies, you can also get to explore the European art and culture.